Understanding Crane Points
Crane Points are essentially an internal currency in the form of points, which can be used to book accommodation or against incidental charges from any of our food & beverage outlets or spa. An Annual Fee for your Vacation Club Points will be billed each year. Once your Annual Fee is paid on time, the number of points that you own will be credited to your Crane Point account and made available for you to use. The Crane Point Rules can be found here.
How do I acquire Crane Points?
- Pay your Annual Fee: Once your Annual Fee is paid on time, your Crane Points will be credited to your account.
- Purchase additional Points: If you need to top up with a few additional points to complete a points booking, these may be purchased at the rate of 1 Crane Point = US$1.50. Or you may also choose to prepay the fees on your points one year in advance, in order to obtain the additional points.
How can I use my Crane Points?
- Use Crane Points to make reservations in any Crane Resort, for any time of year and for any type of accommodation.
- Crane Points bookings are Saturday – Saturday. However, additional nights can be requested within two (2) weeks of your intended date of arrival on a pro-rated basis.
- While we can include preferences in your request and do try to accommodate these where possible, we cannot guarantee specific buildings or residences when making Crane Points bookings.
- Crane Points can be redeemed at any of our restaurants or in-house spa, at the current exchange rate of BDS$0.69 per point*, exclusive of tax and service charges. Please note that Crane Points can not be redeemed at The General Store in The Crane Village.
How long are my Crane Points valid for?
- Crane Points are valid for three (3) years.